LA Swim Week presented an evening of great entertainment, red carpet, fashion, and runway. The lobby filled with great friends, conversations, and red carpet. Many wore their glamorous summer fashion. The swim week designers presented a runway filled with women’s flirtatious glamorous swimwear.
Joining the runway included:
- Amour Active Wear
- Expect unique combinations and fun styles for your vacation time.
- Lady Swim By Yogii
- Lady MV is a brand new clothing boutique located in Rialto, California, offering fashionable and affordable styles!
- Pauleth Swimwear
- Designed for the unique woman in all of us. In this world, we are all individuals different, unique and special, plus we LOVE to stand out.
- Leonisa stands for stylish, sexy and fashionable shapewear and women’s lingerie . Women in 9 countries know they can trust for unmatched design, style and dependable high quality.
- Palo Rosa
- This Colombian swimwear brand aims to meet the modern woman and highlight their femininity with high-tech materials and clothing hand to result in a unique product that makes the difference.
- Glam Clothing
- Our apparel is more than just a beautiful collection; we offer the modern woman a fashion experience where details make the difference.
- Nessy Swimwear
- A key element of Nessy swimwear’s designs is universality; all of our pieces are developed to enable girls of all sizes and ages to feel young and free.
- Beach Flirt 22
- Dont ever settle with anything less than what you deserve. Made with love in Mykonos by Eleni Armaos.
- Duskii has you covered in and around the water.
The beautiful swimwear was beach, swim, and summer fun ready. The fashion included glamorous, fun playful, and active wear. The runway had some runway moment with others attempting the catwalk, models carrying large plastic donuts, cupcakes, and ice cream cones. Dustin Quick performed the opening number and closed down the show as a golden Goddess. Ava Capra, from America’s Next Top Model Season 22, graced the runway and red carpet with her signature flowers.
The red carpet provided a great opportunity for group photos, selfies, sponsor products shared, and connecting with models and designers. The evening was filled with summer fashion, and beautiful people.
LA Swim Wear (LASW), “was founded for the purpose of providing a sustainable platform to increase engagement and foster connections between national and international designers, premier retailers and top fashion media. The exclusive event showcases the world’s innovative lingerie and swimwear collections from the industry’s emerging, iconic and powerful luxury brands that revolutionize and liberate fashion.” They will be returning next year for an evening of flirtatious swimwear.