Facebook is where many customers or potential clients can be reached. Facebook provides a great venue to set up a business page and ways to connect with customers.
Facebook has gone from a college dating connector to worldwide social media site. Connecting the world in a way that has never been seen before. Businesses use Facebook to communicate with their customer base and reach their message to new customers that are interested in learning more about their products.
Reaching your specific market needs on Facebook amongst millions of users can seem taunting. The basics for building your brand, trust, and customers are:
- Post a knowledge based message daily or more
- Provide a visual with your content often
- Add a link from your Facebook to your company email
- Link your website with a button to connect to your Facebook account (make sure your page can open without being logged into Facebook)
- Encourage your co-workers, partners, family, customers, and friends to like and share your business. You should include the following diagram and instructions, so they receive your important message or specials. You can also post this on your business Facebook for new likes to get your daily feeds.
Click on your business page
Click/hover over the ‘Liked’ button at the top right of your business page
Make sure the ‘SHOW IN NEWS FEED’ option is clicked on.
- Schedule your updates for release around the same time each day. This will assist with trust building and brand awareness
- Offer specials to customers through Facebook that are directly for those like your business page.
- Encourage customers in house to like your business page with a special free or discounted offer.
- Respond to each message and like directly.
- Always be direct and honest with your feedback.
4Chion Marketing will be happy to assist through consultation or social media packages specials to keep your business reaching customers. Please feel free to contact us today.
Contact: Tammy Forchion Director
Organization: 4Chion Marketing
Phone Number: 623-241-7424
Tammy is the director of 4Chion Marketing. She has spent her career in communications, web design, and Internet marketing. She has a master’s degree in Internet marketing, undergraduate in professional and technical writing, and a published author.