Social media marketing provides a two-way communication between a business and the public. The communication must be viewed in a different light than traditional marketing. This medium allows for instant feedback regarding your products and services.
This allows for your company to address issues immediately and understand what strengths your company offers to customers. Setting up your company’s social media marketing should include:
- Set goals
- Build trust with your brand
- Communicate honestly and directly to messages
- Interact with customers
- Gather leads and increase sales
Social media marketing allows communicating your knowledge and product immediately, while engaging with an audience. Ways you can engage with your audience is:
- Included your Facebook and Twitter address in your email signature
- Keep an eye on your audience and remove those that are questionable or not following your business
- Send a message daily to a few of your followers and make it a personal message
- Respond to all direct messages
- Email your current customers and ask them to follow you
- Post messages daily around the same time demonstrating your knowledge and experience
Social media marketing is a great opportunity to get your message out, engage with your customers, and reach out to new customers. Social media marketing requires consistency, honesty, and engagement. This will provide your business with a great avenue to reach further and develop brand trust with your audience.
4Chion Marketing will be happy to assist with your social media marketing. Please feel free to contact us today.
Contact: Tammy Forchion Director
Organization: 4Chion Marketing
Phone Number: 623-241-7424